Crash Bandicoot Aku Aku T Shirt Graphic Tees Size XS,S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL Unisex for men and women
Crash Bandicoot Aku Aku T Shirt Graphic Tees is your new tee will be a great gift for him or her. I use only quality babe you got this t shirt ideas such as Fruit of the Loom and gildan. The process used to make the babe t shirt is the latest in ink to garment technology which is also eco-friendly.
Crash Bandicoot Aku Aku T Shirt Graphic Tees Made By Order
- 100% Cotton Preshrunk Ring Spun Jersey Knit for cool comfort
- 150 g/m2 (4.5 oz per sq yd))
- Seamless double stitched 2cm neckband – will retain shape
- Our custom tshirt has taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
- Sleeves and bottom hems are double stitched for strength and durability
- Quarter-turned for a neat finish
LADIES USA SIZING CHART
- Small = 25.5″ body length x 17¼” chest
- Medium = 26.5″ body length x 19 ¼” chest
- Large = 27.5″ body length x 21 ¼” chest
- XL = 28.5″ body length x 23 ¼” chest
- 2XL = 29.5″ body length x 25 ¼” chest
MENS USA SIZING CHART
- Small = 28″ body length x 18″ chest
- Medium = 29″ body length x 20″ chest
- Large = 30″ body length x 22″ chest
- XL = 31″ body length x 24″ chest
- 2XL = 32″ body length x 26″ chest
- We Accept PayPal Only
- PayPal is a safe, fast and easy online payment.
- International Shipping should take 1-3 weeks to be delivered after being shipped.
- However, delays can occur in transit, so it’s possible that your order may take up to 1 month to be delivered.Shipment usually takes longer during Holiday Period (eg: Chinese New Year and Christmas). Estimated will arrive after 1 month shipped.Please be patient while waiting your shipment.
Tracking information is not currently available for International Shipping.
- Please contact me immediately if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase. So I will try my best to resolve your concerns.
- Guarantee 30 days your money back after we received damage/defected item.
- Shipping/handling charges are non-refundable.
- Shipping Charges of Return Item are buyer’s responsibility.